THE STEPPER – ELECTRIC STAIR CLIMBING SYSTEM
The Stepper™ electric stair climbing system has a 375 lbs. capacity and is lightweight and easily transportable. This is your second attendant. No more straining to lift the deceased up and down stairs. The Stepper™ electrically climbs and descends the stairs with ease. The folding handle allows the attendant to stand upright when descending the stairs. No more back strain or injury. Easily maneuver around corners and tight spaces. Sturdy wheels smoothly glide on any surface.
Body pouch sold separately.
Designed with industry standards The Stepper™ is the same height as your removal cot when collapsed. When transporting The Stepper™ simply slide it next to your removal cot or it can lock into place in your removal vehicle. The handles are the same width apart as you removal cot handles allowing it to slide into the holes in the bed of your removal vehicle.
- 2 sets of straps
- 1 battery
- 1 battery charger
- Body glide board
- Folding foot plate
- Lightweight at only 55 lbs.
- Ergonomically designed to take strain off the back.
- 375 lbs. maximum load capacity.
- 19″x72″ inches in dimension.
- Accommodates up to 6′ shoulder height.
- Body glide board slots are placed to be compatible with body pouch and strap set.
- Multiple strap holes are usable in any stage of decomposing remains.
- User friendly controls for quick change between ascending and descending stairs
- Two ascent buttons – one located on each set of handles.
- Rechargeable battery with charger (optional: second battery, car charge adaptor.)
- Three stages of lifting with the QuickStand for ergonmic lifting.
- Easy vehicle loading with the QuickStand – two different levers to implement Quickstand.
- Top handle has adjustable swivel movements while bottom set remains stationary.
- Additional Options:
- Body pouch
- Strap sets
- Car charger